From the Product List, inventory adjustments can be made using a couple of different options. If you have pending inventory orders with a Placed status that you have physically received the shipment, you'll want to ensure that you Receive them into inventory first. We then recommend printing a current listing of your on-hand amounts before proceeding with either of the two options below.
Print Current On Hand Amounts
- From the sidebar navigation, click Products, then Product List.
- From the product list toobar, click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed.
- From the Section drop-down options listed, select 1 (to only print retail items and not supplies).
- To print fewer pages, uncheck Out of Stock to only include items that you have in stock.
Tip: If you'd like to print even fewer pages, also uncheck Closeout Items.
- From the toolbar, click .
- From the print preview form, click to print (or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF).
- When finished, click and select Clear Filter to remove any filters set.
Use the printed report to write down adjustments that need to be made using either option below.
This option is recommended if the majority of your on-hand amounts are correct.
Tip: If you have multiple part numbers for the same item, you can also choose to Reassign History or Merge Two Product Part Numbers.
This option is recommended if the majority of your on-hand amounts are incorrect and you'd like to start fresh.
Step 1: Clear Your On-Hand Inventory
Step 2: Enter Your Base Inventory
When your inventory is accurate, see Inventory Listing by Category Report (Cost of Goods) for year-end tax reporting.