Preferences: Business Info tab
To add or change your business information displayed on invoices and other settings in Boulevard, from the sidebar navigation, click Settings, then Preferences.
- (1) Contact Information: Information from these fields will be displayed in the upper-left corner of invoices.
- (2) Additional Information: Additional contact information that will be displayed on invoices can be entered as well (E.g. Email, Personal Website, Facebook page, etc.).
- (3) Email Settings: Enter the email address you would like contacts to use when replying. The Signature button allows you to add default information to be displayed at the bottom of every email message sent.
Note: To help ensure recipients receive your email, messages will display your First and Last name from Preferences as the sender, but will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. You can recommend that your customers add email@example.com to their address book/contacts if the message goes to their spam/junk folder. If the recipient replies to the email, it will automatically reply to the email address entered in the Email Settings field in Preferences.
- (4) Sales Tax: The rate entered is used on inventory orders and invoices (Canadian users see Preferences: Tax tab for Canadian tax settings).
- (5) Set OTC Drug as Non-Taxable: If selected, all items in the product list that have the option set as an Over-the-counter drug will not calculate sales tax on customer invoices or inventory orders (Canadian users see Preferences: Tax tab for Canadian tax settings).
- (6) Show Dashboard: If selected, the Dashboard will be the default screen shown. If not selected, the Contact List will be displayed upon logging in to Boulevard.