Contacts can be filtered by the Uses Basic Skin Care option set under the contact profile.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar click, then select Filter.
- From the Uses Basic Skin Care drop-down, select All, Yes (to view profiles set as Uses Basic Skin Care), or No (profiles not set as Uses Basic Skin Care).
- The filtered contacts can be added to a custom list (see below) or to print, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.