Follow the steps below to filter and show expense entries within an amount range.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Expenses.
- From the Expenses toolbar click, then select Filter.
- By default, applicable entries entered in the current year will be shown. To select a different range, from the Date Range drop-down, select one of the quick range options (or choose Custom to enter a Start and End Date, then click OK).
- Click the Amount field and select Between.
- Enter an amount in each field to search for entries within that range, then click X to apply the filter.
- To preview, from the toolbar, click and select Print List.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.