Filter Products by Section (Retail or Supplies)
Sections are used to define whether a product is intended for resale (Retail) which includes all section numbers except section 2, which is reserved for supplies and samples not intended for resale. Follow the steps below to apply the Section product list quick filter to only view products within each section.
Tip: To add or remove any additional product profile fields from the Product List, see Customize the Product List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- From the product list toolbar click, then select Filter.
- From the quick filter sidebar, select All Sections, All Retail Sections, All Retail and Customer Premiums*, or a specific section number from the Section field.
- To expand and view the filtered products, from the toolbar click, then clickto preview.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.
Additional filters that can be applied:
- Closeout Items: Select to include discontinued items from the closeout product category
- Out of Stock: Select to include items with zero on hand
- Ideal: Choose from Below Ideal Level (items that have an On Hand amount less than the Ideal amount set), Out of Stock (items that have an Ideal amount set for products that are out of stock), or No Filter (set by default)
* Customer Premiums are items given as a gift with purchase and are typically set as section 2.