Follow the steps below to apply the Discount Type quick filter to view invoices by discount type from the Invoice Log.
Tip: To add or remove any additional invoice fields from the Invoice Log, see Customize the Invoice Log before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Invoice Log.
- From the Invoice Log toolbar click, then select Filter.
- From the Discount Type drop-down, select from the options given (if necessary, additional filters can also be set).
- To preview as a report, from the Invoice Log toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click , then select Clear Filter.
- Has Non-Recovered Tax filter can also be applied. See Non-Recovered Tax Report as an additional reference.
- Individual invoices can be printed (or emailed) one at a time by selecting a checkbox, then from the Invoice Log toolbar, click and select Print (to email, select ).