Inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities either manually or through the import method for users in the Mary Kay industry.
New: This feature has been updated. Please note that these instructions are new. We strongly recommend that you clear your web browser cache before proceeding.
Step 1: From InTouch
- From Business Tools > My Business > My Order History, click the link of the specific order under the Order Number column to open the order.
- Then Select All & Copy using your keyboard (or if available, use your web browser's right-click menu).
Step 2: From Boulevard
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click then select New Order.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click .
- From the Import Order pop-up, click PASTE* (or right-click and select Paste), then click OK.
- If an Unavailable Products pop-up appears with any retail, section 1 items listed, selectEMAIL PRODUCT LIST if you'd like a copy of the missing items emailed to you, then click .
- After ensuring all products imported, the applicable discounts have been applied, and the order totals are correct, click.
* If using Firefox web browser, only use the right-click Paste option.
For the next step in the process, see Set a Product Order as Placed.