If the cost of goods for your inventory is not accurate, you can update your default discount if necessary in inventory order settings, then update the wholesale value for all items with an On Hand amount.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click .
- Select the Discount checkbox then enter the default discount percent (E.g. 50.00 for 50% discount).
- Clickthen YES to confirm.
- When finished, click OK to acknowledge that the default discount has been applied.
- Clickto close the settings slideout.
See Adjusting Inventory Order Totals to adjust the totals for any inventory order that does not match your company packing slip.