Boulevard online can be used in many industries and is specifically designed for sole proprietors. You can build a custom list one-by-one from the product list or download and save the Product List Template, and when ready, send it to us, and we'll upload it into your account.
Important Note: Any contacts and other information entered into Boulevard prior to uploading your custom product list will be permanently removed during the import process. We recommend building your product list before entering any other information you want to keep in Boulevard.
If you have any questions as you build your product list, please submit a request for further assistance.
- Part # *: Each product (or service) that will be added to an invoice needs a unique part number. They can be a combination of alpha-numeric, but not special characters, and up to 8 characters.
- Description *: The item description can be up to 40 characters, including spaces and special characters.
- Section*: Refers to the type of item. Section 1 is reserved for retail items or services intended for sale. Section 2 is reserved for business supplies (items not intended for sale).
- Ideal: Enter the whole number amount you would like to keep in stock.
- Taxable *: Specify Yes or No if the item or service is taxable when invoiced.
- Discountable *: Specify Yes or No if the item or service is discountable when invoiced. Typically, if the item is a non-retail business supply, it would be considered non-discountable.
- Lot Size *: Specify the number of items included in a package that can be invoiced separately. Typically the Lot Size is 1. For example, if an item is ordered as a set of 3 but will be invoiced individually for each sold, the Lot Size would be 3.
- List Price *: The retail cost of the item or service. This is a currency field and can include up to two decimal places.
- On Hand: The whole number amount you currently have on hand, up to 9999.
All fields with * are required when filling out the Product List Template file.