Boulevard online can be used in many industries. It's specifically designed for sole proprietors. You can build a custom list one-by-one from the product list, or download and save the Product List Template and when ready, send it to us and we'll upload it into your account. And if you have any questions as you're building your product list, just reach out.
Note: All fields with * are required when filling out the Product List Template file. If left blank, the Taxable and Discountable fields will be set to Yes.
- Part Number *: Each product (or service) that will be added to invoices need a unique part number. They can be a combination of alpha-numeric, but not special characters and up to 8 characters.
- Description *: The item description can be up to 40 characters including spaces and special characters
- Category Name/# *: The Category Name is used to group like items and the order in which they appear on the product list and can be up to 50 characters including spaces and special characters.
When filling out the Product List in the template file, ensure that you also complete the Category tab to specify the sort order (Category #), otherwise, it will be alphabetical.
- Group: Used to group like items that may be located in more than one category. This field can be up to 30 characters including spaces and special characters or left blank as it is not required.
- Retail *: The retail cost of the product. This is a currency field and can have up to two decimal places.
- Taxable: This is a Yes or No field to specify whether the item or service is taxable.
- Discountable: This is a Yes or No field to specify whether the item is discountable. Usually, if the item is a non-retail business supply it would be considered non-discountable.