- From the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then Contact List.
- Double-click on the desired contact, or select the checkbox to the left of the contact, then click to open the profile.
- Select theProducts tab to open, then when finished, clickto close.
- (1) : Used to select previously purchased items for reorderor return
- (2) : Used to search previously purchased items
- (3) Description: Items included from past purchases
- (4) Date: Date of the invoice
- (5) Type: Options include Sale, Sample, Gift, or Return
- (6) Qty: The quantity invoiced
- (7) Category: The category where the item can be found in the product list
- (8) : Print the customer's product purchase history.
- (9) : Select previously purchased items listed, then clickto launch a new invoice with the items automatically added for reorder.
- (10) : Select previously purchased items listed, then click to launch a new invoice with the items automatically added as a return, and new items can be exchanged or refund issued.
Tip: Click on any of the column headers to temporarily sort by that column.