The export function can be used to export customers from Boulevard, which can then be used to import contacts into myCustomers on InTouch or other applications that accept an Outlook or Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values file format (.csv).
- From the sidebar navigation, clickContacts then Preferred Program.
- Select the checkbox of each contact to be included (clickto utilize the quick filters for further refinement).
- When finished, click.
- From Save As, navigate to where you want to save the file; we suggest the Desktop.
- Name the file, then click Save (Leave the Save as type option set to Outlook Export file or Microsoft Excel Comma Separated Values File (*.csv)).
- Contacts that have a date set in the PC Program field will automatically be highlighted and selected.
- The current date will be used when adding or updating contacts to the Preferred Program.
- From the Business Tools menu select myCustomers (or My Customers Home).
- Click the New Customer button.
- Select import existing customer, then Import from Email.
- Select Choose File, then browse to the saved file, select it, then click Open.
- Click Import Customers. (The customer names appear, with the option to Skip, Add, or Merge customers already on InTouch®. If Skip is the only option, then the customer is located in the Recycle Bin in InTouch and would need to first be restored.)
- Once you have completed the action you want to take for each customer, select the acknowledgment checkbox, then click Complete Import.
If you receive any errors on specific customers you're trying to import into InTouch, hover over(to the right of their name) to view the error. Correct the issues in Boulevard, then export the name(s) again.