There are two methods in which inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities; automatically imported or manually created.
- To automatically import inventory orders, first see the Mary Kay section on the Plug-ins tab as shown in Preferences Overview to ensure your InTouch login credentials have been entered into Preferences. See Link InTouch to Boulevard for detailed steps.
- If your login credentials are correct, Boulevard will check every 6 hours for any new inventory orders placed with the company.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click.
- From the Imported Orders screen, select the order to import, then .
- After ensuring all products imported, the applicable discounts have been applied, and the order totals are correct, click.
For the next step in the process, see Set a Product Order as Placed.