There are three methods in which inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities; automatically imported, manually imported or manually created. The article below covers the automatic import method. See Import an Inventory Order (Manually) or Create an Inventory Order for the other two methods or see Replacement Inventory Order if the order contains products being replaced by the company.
- To automatically import inventory orders, first see the Mary Kay section on the Plug-ins tab as shown in Preferences Overview to ensure your InTouch login credentials have been entered into Preferences.
- If your login credentials are correct, Boulevard will check for any new inventory orders placed with the company every 3 hours.
See Link InTouch to Boulevard for detailed steps.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click.
- From the Imported Orders screen, select the order to import, then .
- After ensuring all products imported and the order totals are correct, click.
For the next step in the process, see Inventory Order Status: Placed.