Inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities either manually or through the import method for users in the Mary Kay industry.
- To import inventory orders, first, see the Mary Kay section on the Plug-ins tab as shown in Preferences Overview to ensure your InTouch login credentials have been entered into Preferences. See Link InTouch to Boulevard for detailed steps.
- Regular cosmetic orders are imported at approximately 1 am, 7 am, 1 pm, and 7 pm Pacific Time.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, click.
- From the Imported Orders screen, select the order to import, then .
- If an Unavailable Products pop-up appears with any retail, section 1 items listed, selectEMAIL PRODUCT LIST if you'd like a copy of the missing items emailed to you, then click .
- After ensuring all products imported, the applicable discounts have been applied, and the order totals are correct, click.
For the next step in the process, see Set a Product Order as Placed.