There are two methods in which inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities - automatically imported or manually created. The article below covers the manually created method. See Replacement Inventory Order if the order contains products being replaced by the company, or Create a Direct Ship Invoice if the order is from an EZ Ship or Guest Checkout order.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, clickand select New Order.
- Use one of the following methods to add items to the order:
- : Opens the Product Lookup drawer to perform a partial description or part number search
- : Auto-populates the order based on amounts specified from the Ideal field of the product list. Choose from All Sections, Section 1, or Deluxe Minis
- : Fill Order screen appears allowing you to view all products and add quantities that will then transfer to the order after clicking
Tip: If you have a default Discount set, the discount will be calculated for the entire order. If individual items received a different discount a percentage rate can be entered in the Discount field for the item, or a dollar amount can be entered into the Wholesale field of the item.
- When finished, enter the amount being charged for shipping in the Freight/Hndlg field and ensure your order totals match the packing slip or invoice for the order being entered, then click to save and close the order.
- The order is now ready to be set in the Placed status and the items included in the order will show as On Order. See Set a Product Order as Placed for the steps.