There are two methods in which inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities - automatically imported or manually created. The article below covers the manually created method. See Replacement Inventory Order if the order contains products being replaced by the company, or Create a Direct Ship Invoice if the order is from an EZ Ship or Guest Checkout order.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, clickand select New Order.
- Use one of the following methods to add items to the order:
- : Opens the Product Lookup drawer screen to perform partial description or part number search
- : Auto-populates the order based on amounts specified from the Ideal field of the product list. Choose from All Sections, Section 1, or Deluxe Minis
- : Fill Order screen appears allowing you to view all products and add quantities that will then transfer to the order after clicking
- When finished adding items, enter the amount being charged for shipping in the Freight/Hndlg field, then click to save and close the order.
- Once the order has been submitted to the company, see Set a Product Order as Placed.