There are three methods in which inventory orders can be added to Boulevard to update your on-hand quantities - automatically imported, manually imported, or manually created. The article below covers the manually created method. See Import an Inventory Order (Automatically) or Import an Inventory Order (Manually) for the other two methods or see Replacement Inventory Order if the order contains products being replaced by the company.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, clickand select New Order.
- Use one of the following methods to add items to the order:
- : Opens the Product Lookup screen to perform partial description or part number search
- : Auto-populates the order based on amounts specified from the Ideal field of the product list. Choose from All Sections, Section 1, or Deluxe Minis
- : Fill Order screen appears allowing you to view all products and add quantities that will then transfer to the order after clicking
- When finished adding items, enter the amount being charged for shipping in the Freight/Hndlg field, then click to save and close the order.
- Once the order has been submitted to the company, see Putting an Order in the Placed Status.