Create the Replacement Order
- From the sidebar navigation, click Products, then Inventory Orders.
- From the Inventory Orders toolbar, clickand select Replacement Order from the drop-down.
- Select the item(s) being returned.
- From the Product Replacement toolbar, click and choose Company (choosing Inventory will return the items back into your on-hand inventory).
- From the Replacement Products toolbar, click.
- Select each item you want the company to send you in replacement, then click (or double click to add).
- After adding the replacement items, click and then ensure the Retail difference is zero (0.00).
- When finished, ensure that Print on Complete is checked to print a copy, then click on the Replacement Products screen.
Receiving the Replacement Items into Inventory
- If necessary, from the sidebar navigation, click Products, then Inventory Orders.
- Select the replacement order (indicated with a , Status is Placed and Description is Replacement).
- From the toolbar click.
- If all items have been physically received, from the Receive Order screen, click RECEIVE ALL then .
All quantities that were marked as received will be moved from the On Order column and added to the On Hand field of the product list.