Contact Profile Toolbar
- : Close the profile
- : Save changes made to the profile
- : Create a new invoice
- : Apply a payment
- : Choose to launch an email addressed to the Primary, Partner, Secondary email address, or Selected Invoices to the primary email address on the profile (up to 5 invoices per email message).
- : Create a new appointment
- : Choose to create an Action Item or Multiple Action Items at one time
- : Create an entry in the Contact Log (email, phone call, etc.). The log also includes system-generated entries when payments are applied to the account, checklist items are selected, email messages sent, and invoices created.
- : Copy the following to your clipboard which can then be pasted into other applications: Name, Name and Address, Name, Address, and Phone, Phone, or Notes
- : Displays a sales history chart showing the purchase amounts by month of the current and previous year which can then be exported in several different file formats
- : Launches directions from your address to the contact's address (the mapping provider is set in Preferences under the Plug-ins tab; your address is under the Business Info tab). Please Note: Depending on your browser settings, you may need to unblock the pop-up from your browser's toolbar.
- : Default profile settings include Invoice Followup, Email Invoice, Sales Tax, Tax Shipping, Discount, Discount Type, Delivery Distance, and Invoice Ship To address
- : If the contact's birthday or wedding anniversary is within the current month, the image will display along with a pop-up displaying the event and date upon opening the profile or hovering over the image.