Securely Manage Credit Card Information
The Payment screen allows you to add credit card information to be stored with ProPay as well as posting a payment to their account. It can be accessed from the contact list or from inside the contact profile.
For your customer's protection, once the payment method has been added, the full credit card number cannot be accessed in its entirety. The payment information is stored using ProPay's ProtectPay service. To store credit card information in Boulevard online you must have a valid ProPay account. See Link Your ProPay Account for more information.
Important Note: Entering credit card information in any other area of Boulevard online is not PCI compliant and is strictly forbidden.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then Contact List.
- Select the checkbox to the left of the contact (or from the contact toolbar), then click .
- From the Payment screen, in the Credit Card Payment section, click.
- Click (or to remove the credit card select DELETE).
- Enter the information in the Card Number, Expiration Date, Zip/Postal Code, and Name fields, then click (Invalid card information will be indicated with the following and will not allow you to save).
- Click CLOSE to close the Manage ProPay Payments pop-up, then clickto close the Payment screen.
To submit a payment through Boulevard after adding their payment information, see Handling Credit Card Payments (Option 1).
Don't want to worry about getting their card info? Send Payment Link in an Email instead.
When you send your customer their email with the payment link, it allows them to enter their credit card information and process it at the same time. It will then automatically update their account balance and be reflected on the Payment History report.