Mileage can be tracked using the expense function. You'll want to ensure that you have an Auto Mileage or Mileage expense category set up before entering mileage (see Expense Categories for more information).
- From the sidebar navigation, click Business Tools, then Expenses.
- Clickthen choose New Expense from the drop-down options listed.
- In the New Expense screen, click.
- Select the Auto Mileage or Mileage from the Category drop-down options listed.
- In the Memo field enter your beginning odometer reading & trip destination.
- In the Amount field enter the number of miles to the destination.
- To add additional destinations during the same trip, click to add a new row.
- When finished, click .