Create and maintain lists that allow you to create your own custom groups within your contact list using the List Builder feature. This allows you to create custom lists for mailing labels, sending group email messages or printing reports containing custom-selected contacts.
To view previously created lists, from the sidebar navigation, under Contacts click List Builder. Each list can be accessed from the List Builder toolbar by clicking and selecting the list from the options listed.
From the Contact List
- Select the next to each name to be included.
- From the contact list toolbar, clickand choose New List (or Add to List if adding to a previously created list).
- In the New List screen, give the list a name in the Description field, then click to save and close.
From the List Builder
- From the List Builder toolbar click.
- In the New List screen, give the list a name in the Description field.
- From the Show drop-down, choose whether to include All, Active Contacts or Inactive Contacts.
- Select the next to each name to be included then clickto save and close.
Add or Remove a Contact from an Existing List:
- From the List Builder toolbar, select the applicable list from the drop-down options, then click .
- Select the next to each name to be added or removed then clickto save and close.
To delete an entire list, select the applicable list from the drop-down options, then click . Click to confirm the deletion.