The Invoice Log allows you to filter and view sales information included on invoices.
Please Note: The default layout includes the following columns; Date, Name, Number, Invoice Type, Discount, Total and Discount Type. For more information see Invoice Log Overview.
- To add or remove columns, from the Invoice Log toolbar clickand select Column Chooser from the drop-down options listed.
- From the Customization screen in the lower right corner, clicknext to the fields to be displayed (alternatively, uncheck to hide fields). When finished click the X to close.
- Hover over any of the displayed column headers to drag them in the order you'd like them displayed.
- If desired, click and select Filter from the drop-down options listed to filter by a specific Date Range, Invoice Type, Discount Type, Name or Has Non-Recovered Tax, (or choose Clear Filters to remove any filters set).
- To print the invoices displayed in a report format, click and choose Print (or to print labels, select Mailing Labels).
- To email an invoice, click next to the invoice then from the toolbar click .
Additional columns and profile fields that can be added:
- Referred By
The name of the person who referred the contact as listed on the contact profile
If the invoice represents a sale from an event with multiple attendees such as a class, double facial, or show, enter the name of the hostess in this field.
The address of the contact as listed on the contact profile
The city listed on the contact profile
- Home/Work/Other/Mobile Phone
The corresponding phone numbers as listed on the contact profile
- Preferred Phone
If specified on the profile, the contact's preferred phone number
- Total less Tax
The invoice amount after discount minus tax
- Total Tax Invoiced
The amount of tax calculated on the invoice