There are many different label layouts that can be generated from the Contact List or List Builder.
- If necessary, from the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then select Contact List (or List Builder to generate labels from a specific list).
- Click next to each contact to include in the labels to be printed, or click the column header to select all the names shown.
- From the toolbar, click and choose Mailing Labels from the drop-down menu.
- From the Mailing Label Options form, select the label layout from the options listed, and if desired, which name to use from the Use Name drop-down (choose between Primary, Spouse or Family name from the Use Name drop-down list).
- Click , then from the preview form toolbar, click to print.