You can view and print a list of contacts who purchased a particular product during a specified timeframe. Each product profile includes a Usage tab to view the types of sales information (Sale, Gift, Sample, or Return), or alternatively, you can use the Product Usage Report to view the information for a specific group of items.
New: Option 3 is a new feature!
See Product Usage Report for detailed steps and additional options.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Products then Product List.
- Using the Search field, enter a partial description or part number to locate the item (if necessary, click and select Clear Filter to remove any filters set, or select Filter to further refine when searching).
- Open the product profile, and click on theUsage tab.
- By default, the past year will be displayed. To select a different date range, from the Period drop-down, select a quick date or Date Range to enter a custom range.
- Click , then from the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- If necessary, from the contact list, use the Search field to locate and open the contact profile.
- From the profile toolbar, click then select Product History (or from the Products tab, click ).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.