You can view and print a list of contacts who purchased a particular product during a specified timeframe. Each product profile includes a Usage tab to view the types of sales information (Sale, Gift, Sample, or Return), or alternatively, you can use the Product Usage Report to view the information for a specific group of items.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Reports.
- Under the Inventory section, click Product Usage.
- Enter a date range, or select a quick pick from the drop-down options listed, then click.
- To further refine, from the right-hand side of the print preview form, click . After making any additional filter changes, from the filter sidebar, click Submit.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
Tip: To view customers that have previously purchased Mineral Powder Foundations from you in the past, use the Category filter and select Mineral Powder Foundation.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Products then Product List.
- Using the Search field, enter a partial description or part number to locate the item (if necessary, click and select Clear Filter to remove any filters set, or select Filter to further refine when searching).
- Open the product profile, and click on theUsage tab.
- By default, the past year will be displayed. To select a different date range, from the Period drop-down, select a quick date or Date Range to enter a custom range.
- Click , then from the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.