The Sales Summary by Date report is similar to MK's Weekly Accomplishment Sheet. It is intended for your personal recognition/information only.
Important Note: We strongly do not recommend using the Sales Summary by Date for tax purposes. Instead, we recommend using the Gross Receipts Report (Personal Sales).
- From the sidebar navigation, clickReports.
- From the Sales section, select Sales Summary by Date.
- From the Date Range screen, if necessary change the Start and End dates (or choose from the quick pick list), then click.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
Tip: To include all invoices on one row for Class or Double-Facial invoice sale types, ensure that the following are the same for each invoice:
- Sale type
- Hostess Name (under the Sales Summary tab)