The sales tax information pertaining to invoices with discounts applied can be obtained in a report format from the Invoice Log.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Invoice Log.
- From the toolbar, click then select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization box, select the checkbox to add Discount and Discount Type, and as applicable for your area, also select to add HST Total, PST/QST Total, or GST Total.
- Click to close the Customization box.
- From the toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Date Range drop-down, select CUSTOM to enter a specific date range (or choose from one of the quick pick options) and use the other filter options to filter based on the Discount Type and Has Non-Recovered Tax, or Name.
- To print as a report, click , then select Print. From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, click then select Reset to return the view to the default layout.
Note: If you need to re-print individual invoices, only one invoice can be printed at a time. To print an invoice, select the checkbox next to the invoice. Click , then select Print. From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- For detailed information and requirements for reimbursement in the Mary Kay industry, please refer to the InTouch website (Resources menu > Taxes) or contact the company directly.
- Filter Invoices by Date Range
- Handling Sales Tax on Discounted Items
- Non-Recovered Tax Report
- Close Year-End & Run Tax Reports