The sales tax information pertaining to invoices with discounts applied can be obtained in a report format from the Invoice Log.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Invoice Log.
- From the toolbar, click then select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization box, select the checkbox to add Discount and Discount Type.
- As applicable for your province, also select to add from the following field options: HST Total, QGST Total, QST Total, QST on GST Total, GST Total, PST Total, or PST on GST Total.
- Click to close the Customization box.
- From the toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Date Range drop-down, select CUSTOM to enter a specific date range (or choose from one of the quick pick options) and use the other filter options to filter based on the Discount Type and Has Non-Recovered Tax, or Name.
- To print as a report, click , then select Print. From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, click then select Reset to return the view to the default layout.
Note: If you need to re-print invoices, only one invoice can be printed at a time. To print an invoice, select the checkbox next to the invoice. Click , then select Print. From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.