Clearing Your Browser Cache
If you are experiencing issues with Boulevard online or websites in general, we recommend you restart your computer and then clear your browser cache. The links below are from external websites that will step you through clearing your cache, depending on your browser and the operating system.
Browser Specific Options
- Safari Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3
- Chrome (View detailed steps.)
- Firefox Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3
- Edge (From the instructions, select to clear Cached images and files, and Cookies and other site data.)
Clear Safari Cache on an iPad
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Safari.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section and tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- A window may pop up, and if so, tap on Clear History and Data.
See Clear the history and cookies on Safari for more information.
Windows Keystroke Options
Mac Keystroke Options