If you are experiencing issues with Boulevard online or websites in general, we recommend that you clear your browser cache. The links below are from external websites that will step you through clearing your cache depending on the browser you are using and operating system.
Browser Specific Options
- Safari Option 1, Option 2, or Option 3
- Chrome (View more information here.)
- Firefox Option 1, Option 2 or Option 3
- Edge (From the instructions, select to clear Cached images and files, and Cookies and other site data.)
Clear Safari Cache on an iPad
- Go to Settings.
- Scroll down to Safari.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section and tap on Clear History and Website Data.
- A window may pop up, and if so, tap on Clear History and Data.
Windows Keystroke Options
Mac Keystroke Options