Find out which customers have bought certain items or from a particular group, such as lipsticks, foundation, or cleansers, from you in the past. You can even save the group of customers by creating a list in the List Builder. See Working with a Group in the List Builder to Print, Email, and more for information about using the List Builder.
The Product Usage report displays which products were sold, given as a gift, given as a sample demo, or returned. The report defaults to displaying retail items but can also be customized for specific product list categories, groups, and other options.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Reports.
- Under the Inventory section, click Product Usage.
- From the Filters pop-up, enter a date range, or select a quick pick from the drop-down options listed (i.e. All Dates).
- Select from the options to filter based on partial Description, Category, Group, or Tags. You can also choose whether to include Discontinued items, Out of Stock, Archived, or Supplies.
Print as a Report:
- After setting applicable filters and options, click to view the report.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
Create & Save Group in the List Builder
- After setting applicable filters and options, click , then from the drop-down options, select either New List or Add to List (to add the names to a group that has been previously created).
- If you selected New List to create a new group, from the List Builder pop-up, enter a description in the List Name field then click .
- If you selected Add to List to add the customers to an existing list, from the Add to List pop-up, select from one of the lists displayed, then click ADD. To view the list, from the sidebar navigation, clickContacts, then List Builder.
Each product profile in the product list has a Usage tab that shows which customers have purchased the item within the specified timeframe.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- Using the Search field, enter a partial description or part number to locate the item (if necessary, click and select Clear Filter to remove any filters set, or select Filter to further refine when searching).
- Open the product's profile, then click on the USAGE tab.
- Select one of the options listed from the period drop-down, or select Date Range to enter a custom range.
- When finished, click .
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.