Some over-the-counter (OTC) drug products are considered non-taxable in certain areas. Follow the steps below to set all as non-taxable, or individual items.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- Using the Search field, enter a partial description or part number to locate the item (if necessary, click and select Clear Filter to remove any filters set, or select Filter to further refine when searching).
- Double-click on the item to open the product profile.
- If you live in the U.S., under the Pricing section, select the Taxable checkbox to change the setting. If you live in Canada, click to open the Settings slideout. Select the applicable tax settings, then click .
- When finished, click to save and close the form.