The Gross Receipts report lists personal sales for a given time period grouped by the type of sale. It will also include any discounts and section 1 (retail) gifts given as well as sales tax invoiced. It is one of the reports recommended for tax purposes.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickReports.
- Under the Sales section, select Gross Receipts.
- From the Date Range screen, if necessary change the Start and End dates (or choose from the quick pick list) then click.
- By default, the report will include Personal Use and Business Supplies. To exclude those amounts, from the print preview form, click and choose Exclude from either option, then click .
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- See Handling Items Taken from Inventory for Personal Use and Handling Items Taken from Inventory as Demos, Donations, Expired, Etc. to print each report separately.
- Tax Reports & Year-End