The List Builder default fields displayed can be changed or reset at any time (Last Name, First Name, Preferred Contact, Phone: Home, and Phone: Work).
Add or Remove Fields
- From the toolbar, clickand select Column Chooser.
- From the Customization screen in the lower right corner, click the checkbox next to the fields to be displayed (alternatively, uncheck to hide fields). When finished click theto close.
- To return back to the default fields displayed, clickand select Reset.
Create a Contact Log Entry
To add a contact log entry to a contact's profile, select the checkbox next to their name, then from the toolbar, click. To create multiple identical entries at the same time, select the checkbox next to each name or the checkbox column header to select all names in the group.
Export Group or Print a Report
- From the toolbar, click and choose Print.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF (or XLSX as an Excel file).
Print Mailing Labels
- From the toolbar, click and choose Mailing Labels.
- From the Mailing Label Options, choose your label type, then click
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- To create a group email, click the checkbox next to each contact, then from the toolbar clickto launch the email.
- When you're finished composing the message, click .
Note: To help ensure recipients receive your email, messages will display your First and Last name from Preferences as the sender, but will be sent from firstname.lastname@example.org.You can recommend that they add email@example.com to their address book/contacts if the message goes to their spam/junk folder. If the recipient replies to the email, it will automatically reply to the email address entered in the Email Settings field in Preferences.