To obtain the amount of claimable GST from qualified expense entries, first ensure a deductible percentage is set in the Deductible % field for each applicable expense category, and that your Business Number has been entered under the Tax tab in Preferences. Follow the steps below to filter for expense entries that have been set as Claimable.
This article is specific to Canada only.
- From the sidebar navigation clickBusiness Tools, then Expenses.
- From the toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Date Range drop-down, select Custom to enter a specific date range (or choose from one of the quick pick options).
- Select the Has Claimable GST checkbox.
- From the toolbar, click then select Print List.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to remove all filters, click and select Clear Filter.