The Customer Top Sales Summary report lists cumulative sales (with and without sales tax included) for applicable customers within a given time period and includes their preferred contact method. You can also choose to save the applicable customers as a new list in the List Builder to print other reports and information as well as sending out email messages and creating contact log entries.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickReports.
- Under the Sales section, select Customer Top Sales Summary.
- From the Date Range screen, if necessary change the Start and End dates (or choose from the quick pick list) then click.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or click to export and save as another file type such as PDF, or follow the steps below to save the group as a new list in the List Builder.
- If you're in the print preview form (from the instructions above), click .
- Under the Sales section, select Customer Top Sales Summary report again.
- From the Date Range screen, if necessary change the Start and End dates (or choose from the quick pick list).
- ClickCREATE LIST, then confirm by clicking YES.
You will be directed to the newly created list in the List Builder named with the date range and Top Customers.