The Product Usage report displays which products were sold, given as a gift, given as a sample demo, or returned. The report defaults to displaying retail items but can also be customized for specific product list categories, groups, and other options. You can print it or create a group in the List Builder.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Reports.
- Under the Inventory section, click Product Usage.
- From the Filters pop-up, select Start and End dates (before the new formula was launched). Or, alternatively, from the quick dates drop-down, select All Dates.
- From the Tags drop-down, select TimeWise Age Minimize 3D.
- To print as a report, click OK. Or, if you would like to save the group to the List Builder, which allows you to also print as a report, send an email, and more, click CREATE LIST.
Please sign in to leave a comment.