You can determine which items were sold during a specific period using the Inventory Sold report. It includes items sold (which combines sales and returns), the amount on hand, and on order. You can refine the report using additional filters for Description, Category, Group, Tags, and decide if you want to include Discontinued, Out of Stock, Archived and Supplies (section 2 items).
- From the sidebar navigation, selectReports.
- Under the Inventory section, select Inventory Sold.
- Enter a date range, or select a quick pick from the drop-down options.
- Add any other applicable filters, then click.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.