List Builder Overview
The purpose of the List Builder is to give the ability to put contacts into custom groups. From these lists, you can then print custom reports, and mailing labels, or send group email messages.
From the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then List Builder.
- (1) : Displays the contacts included in the current list. Lists previously created can be selected from the drop-down options listed.
- (2): Create a new list.
- (3): Add or remove contacts from the current list displayed, or change the description of the group.
- (4): Add or remove columns to the current view to allow more information to be displayed or printed as a report.
- (5): Add a contact log entry for the selected contacts.
- (6): Launch an email message to send to the selected contacts.
- (7): Choose from the drop-down options to either print the selected list as a report or mailing labels.
- (8): Deletes the current list shown.