Create a Custom Contact List
Create and maintain lists that allow you to create custom groups within your contact list using the List Builder to create custom lists for mailing labels, sending group email messages, or print reports containing custom-selected contacts.
- Select the checkbox next to each name to be included.
- From the Contact List toolbar, clickand choose New List (or Add to List if adding to a previously created list).
- In the New List screen, give the list a name in the Description field, then click to save and close.
To view previously created lists, from the sidebar navigation, under Contacts click List Builder. Each list can be accessed from the List Builder toolbar by clicking and selecting the list from the options shown.
See Customer Top Sales Summary for detailed steps.
See Product Usage Report for detailed steps.
- From the List Builder toolbar click.
- In the New List screen, give the list a name in the Description field.
- From the Show drop-down, choose whether to include All, Active Contacts, or Inactive Contacts.
- Select the checkbox next to each name to be included then click to save and close.