Once you have set up the Checklist by defining the tasks and specified the order in which you want them to appear, they will then appear in the Checklist tab of each profile. The list can then be managed individually for each contact.
- From the sidebar navigation menu, select Settings, then Checklist.
- Click then enter a task description in the Description field.
- In the Order field, enter a number corresponding to the order of the task in the list.
A suggestion for ordering is to use 25 for the first item, 50 for the second, etc. This numbering allows you to insert numbers in between without having to renumber the entire list. See BoulevardChecklistSamples.pdf attachment for examples.
- If you track Reward points and if applicable to the task, enter a point value in the Rewards Points field.
- Repeat steps 2 - 4 to continue adding tasks as needed.
After setting up the checklist, each profile will contain the items that have been added from above.