After setting up the Checklist, you can filter based on whether tasks have been completed or if tasks have not been completed. There are several actions that can then be performed: print the filtered contacts as a report or labels, save the group as a custom list, send an email, or create an individual contact log entry or identical multiple entries.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List, see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then select Filter.
- Click inside the Checklist field and select a checklist item from the drop-down options given.
- Select either Checked (those that have the task selected in their profile), or Unchecked.
- If you chose Checked from the step above, enter a range within the two date fields otherwise, click .
- The filtered contacts can be sent an email, added to a custom list, or to print them, from the contact list toolbar, click and select Print (or see Print Labels to print in a label format).
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF.
- When finished, to clear any filters that may be set, click then select Clear Filter.