Find and Edit or Delete an Expense Entry
From the sidebar navigation, clickBusiness Tools, then Expenses.
Find an Expense Entry
- To locate entries previously added, from the toolbar, click then select Filter.
- From the Date Range drop-down, select Custom to enter a specific date range (or choose from one of the quick pick options). Use the other filter options to filter based on the Payee, Amount, Check #, or Category.
Edit an Expense Entry
- Double-click to open the expense (or select the checkbox next to the entry and from the toolbar click).
- Make any necessary changes, then click Save.
Delete an Expense Entry
- Select the checkbox next to the entry to be deleted, then from the Expenses toolbar click .
- Click YES to confirm the deletion.