Mileage can be tracked using the expense function. You'll want to ensure that you have an Auto Mileage or Mileage expense category set up before entering mileage. Mileage will be grouped together when printing either the Summary of Expenses Report or Detailed Expense Report.
- From the sidebar navigation, click Business Tools, then Expenses.
- Clickthen choose New Expense from the drop-down options listed.
- In the New Expense screen, click.
- Select Auto Mileage or Mileage from the Category drop-down options listed.
- In the Memo field, enter your beginning odometer reading.
- In the Amount field, enter the number of miles/km.
- If you would like to add additional destinations during the same trip, click to add a new row.
- When finished, click SAVE.
Tip: The Pay To field is not required; however, if you choose to, you can add additional information for the reason for the trip such as Deliveries, Unit Meetings, Misc Errands, etc.