If you have used the desktop version of Boulevard and would like your data converted into Boulevard online, follow the instructions below to send us a current backup.
Note: If you are within a trial period for Boulevard online, you will be waiving any remaining days in your free trial once you have uploaded a backup and your conversion has been completed.
- Begin by taking a Back up of your Boulevard Data File.
- Click on the link to begin to create a message from our Support Center.
- Enter your email address and a subject.
- In the message please include which of the following groups of contacts you'd like to be converted: All Customers (or specify just Active Customers if you do not want Inactive customers converted, or those invoiced after a specific date), Unit list, Address list, or All Contacts if you would like everyone to be converted.*
- Click the Add file link, and navigate to where your backup is stored.
- Select the backup, then click Open to attach it.
- Click the Submit button to send it.
Note: After you've uploaded your backup file, please ensure that you do not add additional information to your desktop Boulevard software as it will not be included in the conversion. Also, you can take a look at your new Boulevard online account, but any information you add before the conversion has been completed will be overwritten.
* Note: In addition to the contacts you've chosen to be converted (along with their history), all of your inventory, product purchase history, and expenses will also be included during the conversion process.