The Preferences area in Boulevard allows you to customize settings and options, link your payment processing account and other third-party plug-ins, where you enter, and decide what information is displayed on customer invoices.
To add or change your business information displayed on invoices and other settings in Boulevard, from the sidebar navigation, click Settings, then Preferences. Click on the links below to view detailed information contained within each tab.
- Business Info tab: Choose what information is displayed in the upper-left corner of invoices, the email address contacts will reply to when an email is sent, specify if the Dashboard is displayed by default, and your tax rate used to calculate sales tax on invoices and inventory orders (except for those using Boulevard in Canada).
- Invoices tab: Add a standard note, images, and other invoice options and settings. Also, choose when to follow-up with customers for re-orders and when adding samples to an invoice.
- Dates tab: Enter the seminar or fiscal year information and when each quarter starts and ends.
- Tax tab: Only visible and applicable if you live in Canada.
- Plug-ins tab: Enter your ProPay account information to link your account, enter the fees associated with processing credit cards (for any processor), choose your preferred mapping provider, and if you use Boulevard for the Mary Kay industry, enter the consultant number and password information you use to sign in to your InTouch account.