Along with the contact information displayed in each invoice's upper-left corner from the Business Info tab in Preferences, other various options can be customized, including a standard note, colors, images, and account balance.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickSettings, then Preferences.
- Click on the Invoices tab, then .
- See below for more information about the various options.
- When you're finished personalizing the invoice, click SAVE to save and close the Customize Invoice screen, then to close Preferences.
Add or change the default Standard Note that is displayed on all invoices.
- (1) Body Font: The font style used for the body of the invoice.
- (2) Column Header Text: The color of the column header text.
- (3) Column Header Background: The background color used for the column header.
- (4) Display on Invoice: My Business Info (your name, address, etc will be displayed on invoices; un-check if your business information is displayed in your photo), Bold Delivery Address (contact address information will be shaded), Small Delivery Address (contact address information will be displayed smaller), Item Count (display the number of items being purchased), Sold To Label (next to the contact's name), and Account Balance.
- (1) Top Banner: The image displayed at the top of the invoice. Clickto add an image orto remove it. Hover over to view the optimal image size.
- (2) Photo: The photo displayed just below the top banner on the left-hand side of the invoice. Clickto add an image orto remove it. Hover over to view the optimal image size.
- (3)/(4) Left/Right Footers: The images that are on the bottom left and right footer of the invoice. Click to add an image or to remove it. Hover over to view the optimal image sizes.
Download free images from the Images & Assets Library.