Customer Top Sales Summary
The Customer Top Sales Summary report lists cumulative sales (with and without sales tax included) for applicable customers within a given time period and includes their preferred contact method. You can also choose to save the applicable customers as a new list in the List Builder. From the List Builder, you can print other reports and information as well as send out email messages and create contact log entries.
- From the sidebar navigation, clickReports.
- Under the Sales section, select Customer Top Sales Summary.
- From the Date Range screen, if necessary change the Start and End dates (or choose from the quick pick list) then click.
- From the print preview form, click to print, or if using a mobile device, click to export and download as another file type such as PDF, or follow the steps below to save the group as a new list in the List Builder.
- If you're in the print preview form (from the instructions above), click .
- Under the Sales section, select Customer Top Sales Summary report again.
- From the Date Range screen, if necessary change the Start and End dates (or choose from the quick pick list).
- ClickCREATE LIST, then confirm by clicking YES.
You will be directed to the newly created list in the List Builder named with the date range and Top Customers.