Add a Customer Premium to an Invoice
Customer premiums are usually non-retail products (typically a section 2 item) that can prompt you to be added on qualified invoices.
Turn Off or Prompt Customer Premiums
- From the sidebar navigation, clickSettings, then Preferences.
- Click on the Invoices tab, and under the Customer Premium section, choose either Prompt or Off.
- If Prompt is chosen, enter the Qualifying Total, then click to save and close Preferences.
On the Invoice
If Prompt is set in Preferences, after clicking on a qualified invoice, a pop-up will allow you to then select from the list of premiums. If you click without selecting an item, no premiums will be added to the invoice.
Add or Remove Premium Options
- From the sidebar navigation, clickProducts, then Product List.
- Using the Search field on the product list, find and open the product profile.
- From the product profile toolbar, click .
- Select or un-check the Customer Premium option.
- Click then to close the product profile.
- For regular section 1 retail gifts, see Handle Gifts Given Away.