- From the sidebar navigation, clickSettings, then Preferences.
- Click on the Invoices tab, then .
- See various options below. When finished personalizing the invoice, click to save and close the Customize Invoice screen, then Preferences.
Add or change the default note that is displayed on all invoices.
- (1) Body Font: The font style used for the body of the invoice.
- (2) Column Header Text: The color of the column header text.
- (3) Column Header Back: The background color used for the column header.
- (4) Display on Invoice: Display My Business Info (your name, address, etc will be displayed on invoices; un-check if your business information is displayed in your photo), Bold Delivery Address (contact address information will be shaded), Small Delivery Address (contact address information will be displayed smaller), Item count (display the number of items being purchased), Sold To (next to the contact's name), Account balance.
- (1) Top Banner: The image displayed at the top of the invoice. Clickto add an image orto remove it. Hover over to view the optimal image size.
- (2) Photo: The photo displayed just below the top banner on the left-hand side of the invoice. Clickto add an image orto remove it. Hover over to view the optimal image size.
- (3)/(4) Left/Right Footers: The images that are on the bottom left and right footer of the invoice. Click to add an image or to remove it. Hover over to view the optimal image sizes.
- Download free images from the Images & Assets Library.