To add or change your business information displayed on invoices and other invoice options in Boulevard, from the sidebar navigation, click Settings, Preferences, then select the Invoices tab.
- (1) Customize: Various invoice options include a standard note, colors, images, account balance, and other options.
- (2) Date: Choose either Current or Last Date Used for the invoice default date.
- (3) Sample Follow up: An Action Item will be added to your calendar the number of days specified after adding a sample (section 2 item) to an invoice.
- (4) Invoice Follow up: An Action Item will be added to your calendar the number of days specified after saving an invoice.
- (5) Various Options: When creating an invoice, choose if by default, if it should be printed or emailed, sales tax is calculated on the shipping, or if the Direct Ship Reminder message box appears when you import or manually create EZ Ship or Guest Checkout type invoices.
- (6) Customer Premium: If Prompt is selected, when an invoice is created and the qualifying amount has been reached, when the invoice is saved initially, it will prompt to add a customer premium (the customer premium setting can be set from the product profile).
- (7) Standard Discount: When applying a discount to an invoice, by default the discount type is Standard. A different type can be selected from the drop-down options listed or create a new type to be used by default.
- (8) Birthday Discount: Selecting the option allows you to automatically apply the discount percent you specify during the customer's birth month. The Birthday/Anniversary discount type is used by default. A different type can be selected from the drop-down options listed or create a new type to be used by default.