To add or change your business information displayed on invoices and other invoice options in Boulevard, from the sidebar navigation, click Settings, Preferences, then select the Invoices tab.
- (1) Customize: Various invoice options include a standard note, colors, images, account balance, and other options.
- (2) Date: Choose either Current or Last Date Used for the invoice default date.
- (3) Print Copies: Specify the number of copies to be printed by default.
- (4) Sample Follow up: An Action Item will be added to your calendar the number of days specified after adding a sample (section 2 item) to an invoice.
- (5) Invoice Follow up: An Action Item will be added to your calendar the number of days specified after saving an invoice.
- (6) Various Options: When creating an invoice, choose if by default, it should be printed or emailed, sales tax is calculated on the shipping, or if the Direct Ship Reminder message box appears for EZ Ship or Guest Checkout type invoices.
- (7) Customer Premium: If Prompt is chosen, when an invoice is created and the qualifying amount has been reached, when the invoice is saved initially, it will prompt to add a customer premium (premiums are set on the product profile itself).