When creating an invoice with the sale type of EZ Ship or Guest Checkout it will not deduct the inventory sold from your on-hand inventory, but it will create an Inventory order for tax purposes.
Please Note: The invoice sale type EZ Ship, is used for both EZ Ship and regular Customer Delivery Service orders you initiate to be shipped from the company to your customer or customers registered on your personal website.
- Create a new invoice.
- Change the invoice Sale type to Guest Checkout or EZ Ship.
- On the invoice, click on the Product Order tab.
- If you are not passing the shipping amount on to the customer and adding as an expense, click Add Freight to Product Order. Enter the applicable amount in the Freight field.
- In the Section 2 Tax field, clickand enter the amount of tax charged by the company in the Tax Paid to Company field (Tax from the Order Status screen) then click .
- When finished with the invoice, if applicable, click to either Print or Email then click .