Find out which customers you've invoiced within a specific period then save the filtered group in the List Builder to group them to print as a report, mailing labels, send an email, and have quick access to the group in the future.
Before beginning, from the contact list toolbar, click then choose Clear Filter to ensure you do not have any filters set.
- From the contact list toolbar, click then choose Filter.
- From the Last Invoice field, select Between.
- Enter a range within the two date fields, then click .
- To save the group in the List Builder, click the checkbox column header to select all, then from the toolbar, click and choose New List.
- Give the list a Description (i.e. Last Invoiced: Jan 2020 to Jan 2021) then click .
- To clear the filter set, from the contact list toolbar, click then choose Clear Filter.
- To view your newly saved list from the List Builder to print as a report, mailing labels, or send a group email, from the sidebar navigation, click Contacts, then List Builder.