The Search field on the contact list can be used to quickly search the fields that are currently displayed.
Depending on the field type, filter criteria include Contains, Does not contain, Starts with, Ends with, Equals, Does not equal, Less than, Greater than, Less than or equal to, Greater than or equal to, Between, True, False, or Reset. When finished using the advanced search function, click the Reset at the top of the contact list to remove any filters set.
Tip: To add or remove any additional profile fields from the Contact List (as shown in the video below), see Customize the Contact List before proceeding with the steps below.
- Click Advanced Search to filter using the column headers of fields that are also currently displayed.
- Below the column header, a row with search fields will now appear. Under the field you'd like to search by, click and choose from one of the filter options listed.
- Enter the applicable filter criteria in the advanced column search field (to the right of the).
- Once you've filtered the list, click the checkbox next to each contact, or click the checkbox column header to select all the names shown.
- You can then choose to print the list as a report or mailing labels by clicking or click send a group email.
Tip: To save the filtered contacts for future access, see Create a Custom List.